Monday, September 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Use Your Words


Sorry I've been out of commission with my blog--my daughter took my computer to school (still waiting for her laptop to arrive from China!!) so I haven't been able to post.  Luckily, our girlie came home for the Labor Day weekend, so I thought I'd throw together a blog post before she leaves again tonight.  I hope her computer arrives this week, it's really been an inconvenience, but we all make sacrifices for our kids...right?  Since I haven't had my computer, I've had a bit more time to create, and I was happy to use the set I received recently that is a very good all occasion word stamp set called Fabulous Four.  I also made an envelope to go with my cute card with Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper and the Envelope punch board. I'm a sucker for bright colors and bold patterns.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp aligning tool which is a must for a project like this--it's too hard to try to line these words up without it.
I also pulled a couple of stamps from other sets, the star from Something to Say and the cake from Amazing Birthday. I am loving the new cotton ribbon, it's just the right thickness for tying knots and bows. I think this will be a perfect card for my niece's birthday!

What do you think Michelle has to say?  Check her blog out next!
 
It's also time for our new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog!  So many fun, new stamps, paper, and accessories, it's hard to choose which ones to get first! Make sure you check it out here.  Have a great holiday weekend, I seriously can't believe the summer is basically over...wow time flies!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment