Thursday, July 10, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Summer Fun

Well, to say that my summer has been fun so far is not quite accurate.  It's definitely been eventful, but fun...well, not yet anyway!  I'm excited that Stampin' Up!'s annual convention is one week from today--YIPPEE!!  I always look forward to seeing everything that Stampin' Up! has in store but more than that, I so enjoy seeing all the friends I've made over the last 18 years being a demonstrator.  This is such a great company to be a part of.  I've still been unpacking (and re-packing) boxes and organizing (and re-organizing) my new home.  I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from.  This first month has been a whirlwind and I am so glad we made this decision, but moving is HARD! No wonder I stayed 20 years in the last house!!  Well, with all of the stuff going on here, I realized I hadn't updated my iPhone screen saver in a while, so I made a few that were kinda summer-y (that's what I'm calling them so they fit with the blog hop, don't tell the others-- wink, wink!)
Download
Download
Download


Sorry about the spacing, computer isn't cooperating.  Anyway, you can download these and add them to your own iPhone, but it's very easy to make your own with MDS.  Choose the custom project option and add the size of your screen (google it!) and then go crazy!  You can add whatever you want!  Save the project as a .jpg and then email it to your phone. Simple enough?  This is what it looks like on my iPhone:
I can't wait to share the fun from convention so check back in or follow me on twitter (@stampinjul), I'll be trying to keep up with all the excitement!
Check out all the rest of the bloggers on our hop, they always have fun projects to share. Julie L. is next.

Time for bed, sleep seems to be alluding me this week, I think some type of pharmaceutical is in my future!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment