Monday, June 2, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Brand New Catalog!


It's here!  The 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog goes live today at 11am Pacific Time!
There are so many new, fantabulous products in this new catalog, my list is growing longer by the minute!!  You'll have to forgive the shortness of this post, I've got so much going on with our move that I will make this short and sweet.
I made part of this card at my friend Jeanna's (thanks, girlie!!) It's good when you have a friend who gets new stuff first!  The inside of the card is done with Dotty Angles for the background (I like the bokeh look!) and High Five for the sentiment with gold embossing powder.  Envelope card is made with Tangerine Tango and the Envelope punch board, Decorative Dots embossing folder, a bit of gold washi tape and a heart stamp from Something to Say embossed and punched out with the heart in Pink Pirouette from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Hop on over to Michelle for her take on the new catalog--she always has such cute projects!
I will be taking a short break for a few weeks as we transition to our new home!  I may add a few photos of the move here, but not much blogging.  Thanks for all of your support and encouragement, see you soon!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment