Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ready...Set...GO!

We are under contract!!  We had two cash offers in less than 48 hours of listing our home!  CRAZY!  Everything just got real really fast!  I'm sorry if I haven't been posting very often, please hang in there--I will try to at least have something once a week for the next little while until we get settled.  So for now, I will share the most recent promotions from Stampin' Up! just in case you haven't heard!!!

Free Shipping through the week of April 21-25, 2014 on stamps, accessories, paper, MDS print services...EVERYTHING!!!

Seriously???  I can't think of a better pairing for Scrapbooking!!! Available May 1, 2014
Yep, that's all folks! Time to say good-bye! Check out the list here.

Ok, that's it for now. If you have any questions about any of these promotions, please comment or email me. Or you can order at any time (even in your PJ's!) http://juliedavidse.stampinup.net.  This Thursday is MDS Blog Hop day, so check back in then!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment