Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trying Something Different...

While I love to create, it is hard for me to spend as much time creating as I would like.  It is hard to balance all of the things I need to do with the things I want to do.  That is why I haven't posted as much lately.  I promise I will keep going and adding more creations, but it's hard to write whole blog posts about everything.  I will be sharing more creations and not as many words (I would much rather show what was created than write about it anyway). I'll throw a few personal things in every once in a while, but I think you would rather see my projects than "hear" me blab on and on.
Recently, I've seen some European demonstrators out there and they have beautiful photo templates with their creations, so I am CASEing some very talented ladies and trying something new.
Ta-da!  I'd really like to have your input, so feel free to let me know if you like this type of layout. I am just playing with these layouts, so I may change it up a bit depending on the project. Also, I'm not the best photographer, but I am trying new things, so be patient with me.
Products used:
Flower Shop Bundle
Chalk Talk Bundle
Soho Subway DSP
7/16" Natural Trim ribbon
Clear Stampin' Emboss powder

Make sure you check out my new "Current Promotions" button, it will take you straight to my Promotions page of my website. Come back Thursday for MDS Blog Hop--Yay!

Go create something!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment