Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Texture Boutique!

A new tool for those who love embossing!!!  Presenting our new Texture Boutique!  We offered one for a limited time last year and it was so popular, Stampin' Up! decided to produce one their own in their trademark black color.  Our Texture Boutique ONLY embosses, it does not cut like the Big Shot.
Remember, that since it's Sale-a-bration time, if you purchase the Texture Boutique along with three of our exclusive embossing folders, you can pick something from the Sale-a-bration catalog for free (I suggest the Decorative Dots Embossing folder!!)  You can order these and all the rest of our great products on my website 24/7 (even in your jammies!)  I'm setting up my spring calendar, so if you are ready to PARTY, contact me.

Go make an impression!! (See what I did there???)

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment