Friday, December 6, 2013

iPhone Wallpaper--Celebrate the Season

As much as I love my iPhone, it definitely lacks style...my style!  I can put a case on it, I can add photos and all that, but I love to personalize it even more!  Plus, I get bored really easy, so I like to be able to change things up when the mood hits!  I came up with these:

I don't know, but for some reason, this one is my favorite!! {wink} I hope you enjoy these throughout this festive season.  It's so very simple to customize your phone with MDS!  You just start out with the "customize" option and then select the size you want (Here is a list of phone/tablet pixel sizes). You can also measure your screen and input that in as well.  Once you have your size, you can save it on MDS and whenever you feel like changing up your "phone style" you can just add another page to your project, (or start over from scratch).  You just need to save your project as a .jpg file and email it to your phone!  It's very simple!  I will try to put together a video for you, so stay tuned!

I'm still trying to stay warm...I really don't want to dig out the PARKA!!  I only use that when I go to Utah (or our church's Girls Camp)!

Julie

Shared on The Lunch Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment