Sunday, December 1, 2013

We Create Blog Hop--Get Well

  
I must say that I've dodged a bullet (or several) all year by not getting sick!  But many of my friends have not been so lucky (some more than once)!  Since some of you may be in the same boat, you might need a quick pick-me-up for your sickly friend!


I just got this Flower Shop bundle a few months ago and even though it's not particularly the season for fun little flowers I thought it would be just the right amount of "happy" for my sick friend!  Don't you love it when your packaging matches up with everything (no, I'm not OCD!!) It just makes me happy when I come across packaging to coordinate with my gift!  I added some Gorgeous Grunge to my card and Kleenex wrap along with the sentiment from Sassy Salutations.
Michelle is next in line, see how she shows love to all the sickies in her life!!  It's hard to believe this is the last We Create blog hop of 2013!  We hope to have even more exciting projects next year!  Join us, won't you? (and invite your friends!)

I hope everyone had a beautiful, blessed Thanksgiving! I know I did!  I had more people in my house than ever in 19 years--but it was fun!  Now, on to Christmas!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment