Monday, August 12, 2013

Undefined Card-Take 3

This idea came to me in the middle of the night!  Does that ever happen to you?  I almost got up to make it when I thought of if, but I was so tired, I just hoped that I still remembered it in the morning!  I started to put it together, but then I had a brain cramp--I sooooo hate that!  I just needed to walk away and come back later to get some new inspiration!
For this card is used the Big Shot Dress-Up Framelit; Chevron embossing folder;  Rhinestone basic jewels (recolored with black Sharpie!); Glimmer brad; Silver Glimmer paper; Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Brushed Silver card stock; Coastal Cabana Ruffle stretch trim; Smooch Spritz; Fabulous Phrases and Undefined carved stamps .  I am having such a fun time using this zebra stamp, the only thing I wish is that it was a bit bigger!  Maybe when I get my new kit, I can carve a larger zebra stamp!  Have you seen the ideas that other stampers are coming up with?  They are so talented!  It just amazes me at all the creative things that crafters come up with!

Getting ready for MDS Blog hop this week--check back on Thursday!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment