Sunday, August 11, 2013

Never too early...

...to start thinking of Halloween, right?  I figure since the stores are already putting out their Halloween decorations, so can I!  This is one of the sets I received at convention called Tags 4 You and you can get it with a bundle that comes with the stamp set at the coordinating punch for only $26.95 for the clear mount stamps, that's a savings of 15% over buying them separately!
I hope you can see that I embossed the stamp using black embossing powder and added the Basic Rhinestone Jewels which I colored with a black Sharpie marker.  The background is all done with Gorgeous Grunge.  I punched a small circle of Glimmer paper and glued it behind the Vintage Faceted designer button.  
I took some White Baker's twine and colored it with the Old Olive marker then I lightly misted it with water so that the color saturated the twine--that is a fun way to get colors to coordinate with your project.  

Are you ready  for Halloween? It's just around the corner!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment