Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

I LOVE this stamp set!  I've already used it in several projects already and I know that it's going to be the "GO TO" set for me!  Here's a card I did several weeks ago:
I stamped the "Thank You" and arrow stamp from Hello, Lovely in Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit and then stamped with my Gorgeous Grunge in Summer Starfruit on the same color card stock for a tone on tone look.  The little arrow (in Soft Slate) was cut out using the Paper Snips (don't you just love those little scissors??) and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals. Some people love Summer Starfruit and some don't--I think it's a beautiful color and I use it a lot!  I will hate to see it go next year, so I will be using it as much as I can!  I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of your summer!  My baby starts her senior year of high school in a few weeks--I'M NOT READY!!  This is going to be crazy!  I'm just going to enjoy the ride!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment