Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blog Hop--Case that Pin

It's a new month which means a new blog hop!  This month we got to pick a pin from Pinterest and CASE it.  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything.  The pin I chose was from Amy O'Neil.  In case you didn't know, I LOVE Gorgeous Grunge, so her card just called to me when I saw it.  And it didn't hurt that Amy is so freakin' talented! Seriously, the girl has mad skills!!! Thanks for the Pinspiration, Amy!! I used a different color palette than Amy did, but the layout of the card is basically the same.

I used my Regals designer buttons instead of the vintage clear buttons Amy used.  I love the way the buttons coordinate with the colors I used on the card even though they don't exactly match. I finished it off with a tag with "friend" from Fabulous Phrases stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder, the Chevron embossing folder, and some Baker's Twine.
Hippity hop over to visit the rest of the bloggers.  Show them some love by leaving a short comment--it's nice to know that people appreciate our work!

September is here, cooler weather is just around the corner! I'm thrilled!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment