Friday, August 2, 2013

2013 Holiday Catalog


It's here!!  The 2013 Holiday Catalog!  You've got to see all of the beautiful creations inside!
It's overflowing with stamps, paper, bundles, kits, gifts and more!  Check out this fun bow die for the Big Shot die-cutting machine:
Won't your gifts look darling with those bows on top?  And how about this fun album and pocket cards:
All you need to add is the photos and journaling!!  But if you like something a bit more creative, you need the new Season of Style This and That planner kit!  You can customize it just the way you want!
And that's just a small taste of what we have for you in the Holiday Catalog!  If you would like a copy, please e-mail me your address and I will put one in the mail for you, or you can see it online!
I can't wait for  you to see all the festive projects and fun products inside!  For more information, please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment here or on my website, you can also order from my website anytime.  Now is the time to schedule your workshop, so check your calendar and let me know when you would like me to show you and your friends some of the great projects from the catalog in person!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment