Friday, July 5, 2013

MDS Monday 20

Just a quick post for this card I made for MDS Monday!  I have been a little busy and most of my creating time has been spent doing Stampin' Up! Artisan contest projects, but now that that's over, I can put more effort in creating for me without so much pressure! PHEW!!! Anyway, I made this card because I have a few friends getting married/remarried and I didn't have any cards so I of course needed to design one, thanks in part to the cute sketch from Rochelle on MDS Monday.  I used Green Tea (recolored) and First Edition DSP along with a few texture overlay stamps.  I recolored the Twitterpated pleated ribbon and Two-toned ribbon and then added a little cropped piece of the Designer Threads to the circle punch.
It started to cool down today--108 instead of 117!  It's practically balmy outside (if it weren't for the blasted hot hair dryer wind blowing me over!!) Ok, that's what I get for living in Las Vegas, but the rest of the year is really awesome!  I may head to the pool, hopefully that has cooled down, too!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment