Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MDS Blog Hop--Celebrate Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone, I've been asked back to be a guest blogger on the MDS Blog Hop...YIPEE!!!  This week our theme is celebrate Stampin' Up!  I have been celebrating Stampin' Up! for 18 years!  I remember being pregnant with my daughter and a friend of mine brought me a catalog and asked me if I would like to order anything--Oh. My. Goodness. I couldn't believe my eyes!  Before that day, I had dabbled in rubber stamping, going to a few parties and frequenting the local stamp store, but when I saw my first Stampin' Up! catalog, I was IN LOVE!!!!  It wasn't long before I realized that I wanted be a demonstrator, so I signed up before my daughter turned one!  I have loved everything about Stampin' Up!, but one of the best reasons is that I DON'T have to be perfect when I create!  I can do what I want and because it's hand-made it doesn't have to look perfect!  What a relief!  When I saw this quote, I knew I needed it in my stamp room--just a reminder that I don't always have to spend days on a project to make it just right. Some of my most simple projects were the ones that my friends loved the most, and that's what's important, sharing what I love with my friends and family (they'll never know if you spent 10 minutes or 10 hours!!).  And since I LOVE to share what I love, I'll share this with you!  
Download
The background is using Number One and Festival of Prints DSP; two different alphabet punches, Timeless Type and Alphabet Soup;  Delightfully Digital Tape, and Naturals Overlays (my fav!).

Bonus Printable:  Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart!
Download
Make sure you stop by all the rest of the blog hoppers--I think they love Stampin' Up! as much as I do!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment