Saturday, July 27, 2013

I Like to be with You!

I have to say that I am so excited for the new 2013-2014 Artisan Design Team for Stampin' Up!  They are all very talented ladies and I can't wait to see all the projects they come up with this year!  While I was disappointed for about 5 minutes when I found out I wasn't chosen for the top 20, I quickly realized that it was better that I spend time with my kids before they both leave home this next year--I can't believe I'll be an "empty nester" by this time next year!  I will share some of the projects that I worked on for several months to submit them for the Artisan Design Team contest.  The first scrapbook page I did was "I Like to be with You". It is a photo of my daughter and her best friend. (they've known each other since they were babies!) I love this photo because this is how these girls are all the time--happy and silly!  I used a few overlay stamps (Decorative and Naturals Composition) recolored seam binding, and scallop border filled with Love Letter DSP.


Make sure you download the free 30-day trial of MDS!  It is so easy to use and I love the results I get! (I also love that I can delete, undo and change colors with the click of my mouse!)  Once you download the software, be sure to check out my YouTube videos for tips and techniques.  

Have a great weekend!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment