Monday, June 3, 2013

It's a Wrap...

...dress that is! I am really loving the Dress Up Framelits dies!  There are so many cute fashions you can make!  I've seen such cute creations on Pinterest, and I'm inspired by fun new trends all the time!  I love the look of the trim and I frayed the ends for the "fringe".

I used wire snips to cut the hanger paper clip, I reverse sponged the Deco Labels die on crumpled cardstock and I couldn't resist using the Ciao, Baby stamp set one more time.

I hope you have had a chance to see the new Stampin' Up! catalog!  It is so much fun to look at and I see new things each time I look through it!  If you're interested in having your own copy, please send me your address and I will send you one, (you just need to pay for shipping).  If you are local in Las Vegas, we can meet up and you can have it in your hot little hand right away!

Sunny and hot is the forecast for today (and the rest of the week)!  I think I'll stay in and stamp!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment