Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stampin' Up! Retiring list 2013

This is the time of year that I both adore and abhor!  I love getting the brand-spankin'-new Stampin' Up! catalog with all the fun, exciting new items!  I spend hours just perusing the pages with sticky notes (and my glasses) finding my new favorites and getting tons of ideas for cards, gifts, classes, and workshops.  On the other hand, a new catalog ALWAYS means that something has to go...some items are harder to let go than others (sigh).  There are some stamp sets that will be hard to let go, but lucky for me I have MDS where I don't have to worry about retired items or even retired colors--they are all safely tucked away in my laptop where I can play with them anytime I want!  If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please contact me and we will plan something for your guests that they will enjoy. Check out my website for the list of retired items, but don't wait, some of these products go fast!

Have a great day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment