Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love One Another...One Person at a Time

Valentine's day is this week and although I love to show my love to those around me, sometimes I think that "Valentine's day" is just a ploy made up by the candy and flower companies to bring in more money.  I think it's more important to show people all around us that we love them all the time and not just give them flowers or gifts or things that will not last.  If we truly love others we will serve them like the Savior did, not because we want something in return.  Show your family how much you love them by doing something nice for them, that will mean more to them than any rose or piece of chocolate ever would.  I loved this story about serving others around us--we don't have to do it all, but we can make a difference...one person at a time!
Have a beautiful Sabbath!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment