Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Download Tuesday and New Classes from Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! has new classes to help you with your creativity!  You can purchase a 6-part class for only $14.95, and you get some great tutorials on 30 different projects!  Great for the seasoned stamper or the newbie!  You can download the class here. (You don't have to have My Digital Studio to download this class.)

Now, on to Download Tuesday...spring is in the air, or at least it's on Stampin' Up!'s website!  Luckily, I get to pick one of these downloads for free for winning the challenge last week for my scrapbook page.  Which one do you think I should get?
Pleasant Poppies

Happy Things pocket cards

Lucky You ensemble

Swallowtail

Spring to Life FREE wallpaper

Spring to Life kit
No Regrets FREE pocket cards
You can see all of these downloads on my website.  Don't forget to download your free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio--you'll love it!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment