Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday Card, take 4

We're counting down to the end of February...well at least I am, because that is my birthday!  And no, I was not close to being a leap year baby, the year I was born wasn't even a leap year.  I seem to get that question a lot!  So today I'm posting a fun card made with the darling Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper that you can get for FREE with a qualifying Sale-a-Bration order ($50).  I LOVE these colors together!  They are so YUMMY!  I used the new Best of Birthday 25th Anniversary set that will be available until March 2014, so there's plenty of time, but you might want to get each of the "Best Of" stamp sets that will be rolled out each month, so keep your eyes open for all the cuteness.  I used the Big Shot to emboss the Perfect Polka Dots and the Peekaboo Frames Bigz L die for the frame (I cut off the little "door" that is on the front of the frame).  To top it off, used my blender pen to add a bit of color to the stamp and tied a ribbon with Crumb Cake seam binding.  You can find all of these items on my website.




It's pretty windy here in Vegas today. But the high is going to be in the 60's! YAY!
Hope your day is happy!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment