Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Since we honored our veterans this week, I decided that today I would share how thankful I am for all those who have served my country!  I imagine it cannot be easy to leave your friends and family behind to go into an unknown, dangerous land to defend your own country, and for those who willingly defend other countries, it's even more astonishing!  Where would we be without all those who have served, fought, loved and died for this country? I am so grateful for the supportive families of those who have served and are serving, and I share my deepest, heartfelt appreciation for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the country they love!  I just don't know that "thank you" will ever be enough to express my gratitude, but it will have to do.
I would love to hear what you are thankful for today!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment