Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am...
That was the theme for this year's Stampin' Up! convention.  It may look a little vague but it was our opportunity to choose from all the wonderful descriptors that could fill that space!
I am...a daughter of God!
I am...a wife!
I am...a mother!
I am...a loyal friend!
I am...creative!
I am...grateful!
I am...a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I am thankful to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator--for 16 years now!  I saw my first Stampin' Up! catalog just a few weeks before giving birth to my baby girl in 1995 and I loved it!  I had dabbled in rubber stamps for a few years before that, but I had no idea what Stampin' Up! could offer.  Well, the very next year I had my first "party" and I decided that I could do this!  It was quite a sacrifice at the time to buy my kit, so thankfully my mom could see my potential (thanks mom!) and helped me get my starter kit.  I have met so many wonderful people and gained lifelong friends.  It has definitely been a blessing in my life.  It's been quite a ride and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
I'd love to hear what you're thankful for.  Please leave a comment! (I'm so thankful for comments!!!)

with my friend Sherrill Garff (in yellow) at this year's convention

15 year "march" (walk across stage for anniversary)
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment