Friday, November 2, 2012

Prayer of Thanksgiving

While I am grateful throughout the year for all of my blessings, it is especially during this season that I try to focus my gratitude and be more mindful of all that I have; my family, my faith, my home, my friends, my country, my LIFE!  I know that none of this would be possible without my Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ.  I know that I don't always have "an attitude of gratitude",  but I try each day to think of things that I am grateful for.  I know I can do better, that is something I will have to work on every day of my life. " We can lift ourselves and others as well when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues. Someone has said that “gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” " 
So, for all of you who have blessed my life, I say, thank you!!



Download

Be grateful!
Julie

Shared on WhipperBerry


No comments:

Post a Comment