Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thankful Thursday!

I had a little laugh the other day when my husband asked me "what day is Thanksgiving on?" He probably just wasn't thinking but I was like "REALLY? Thanksgiving is on Thursday!! Just like last year, and the year before!!"   "Black Friday always comes the day after Thanksgiving and I've never heard it called 'Black Tuesday'!!!"
Well, this year, Thanksgiving is thankfully on Thursday--Thankful Thursday, so I will share with you what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.  As always, I am so thankful for my family, my friends and my faith!  My life would be sad without them.  This year, on top of the basics, I am thankful for my new friends... YOU!  I know there are a few lurkers out there and I hope that one day you will comment so I can thank you personally, every little comment encourages me in this blogging experience and on my YouTube channel!  Seriously!  So, I wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving and pray that you have more than enough to be thankful for!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and talented, you are sweet and caring and loving and giving! Wishing you the best day today and always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanna! You know I am so thankful for you! You inspire me!

      Delete