Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday

No more Black Friday shopping for me!  I HATE getting up early to beat the crowds--I don't thrive on that kind of adrenalin!  I am really enjoying the fact that most items that I want to purchase can be bought online and I don't even have to get out of my PJ's!  Of course, I do like to see things in person. I'm very "hand's on" and tactile but if I can ever avoid waiting in line for something I probably don't need that badly, then I'm all for that!  So with that being said, I'm going to remind you of our Online Extravaganza still going on!  There are still items available for 20%, 25%, 30%, 40% and even 50% off!  The best deal is with My Digital Studio 2 at half price!  It's a deal at full price, but 50% off is a no brainer!  You need to get this software if you ever do any Christmas cards, calendars for the grandparents, handouts for a class, favors for a party, the list goes on and on!  Stampin' Up! has a great printing service and their quality is excellent or you can even print at home.  Wednesday the 28th is the last day to get your discount, so don't delay!  Check out all the great deals here.  Have fun shopping!

Julie
P.S. You can still enter my Stampin' Trimmer giveaway!  Help me choose a name for her and you could win your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment