Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Neon

ne•on-a chemically inert gaseous element occurring in small amounts in the earth's atmosphere, used chiefly in type of electrical lamp. Symbol:  Ne; atomic weight20.183; atomic number: 10; density:  0.9002 g/l at 0°C and 760 mmpressure.


This weeks MyDigitaStudio.net challenge is Neon!  It takes me back to the 80's and the day-glow clothes we would wear (don't forget the matching scrunch socks with your white Keds!!)  Anyway, after last week's disappointment (I thought for sure I would at least have an honorable mention), I have pulled myself up by my bootstraps and tried again (I guess I'm a glutton for punishment!) so here's my entry!

Make sure you go to MyDigitalStudio.net and "like" my cards.  Get your own free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio 2 on my website and you can enter next weeks challenge!

Julie

2 comments: