Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween swap cards

Since I've been home from convention in July, I have been to a couple of demonstrator gatherings and when Stampin' Up! demonstrators get together, they SWAP!  Each demonstrator makes several of the same card and swaps them with other demonstrators for their cards!  When you get home, you have all different cards done by different people with different stamps and supplies--doesn't that sound great?  I am going to post a few of my favorites in the next few days, I want to give credit to the card maker, so if the info is on the back I will share it, if you recognize a card that doesn't have info, please leave me a comment and I will add it!
Toxic Treacherous Treats-artist unknown

Boo owl--Hilary Reynolds

Frightening Feline candy holder-artist unknown

Trick or Treat Feline-karensue324@frontier.com (sorry Karen, I forgot your last name!)
I'll add a few more tomorrow!

Remember, today is Download Tuesday!  See all the downloads here!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment