Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stampin' Up! Video--Home Decor with My Digital Studio

This is the reason why I started using My Digital Studio!  Home Decor!  I love being able to make items for my home and for the homes of my friends and customers (I should say that they are my friends, too!)  This is just a small sampling of projects that you can make, if you would like any more information, please feel free to ask!  Although I like to think I know everything about My Digital Studio, the truth is, I don't!  I will do my best to help you in any way I can, but the best way to get help on any computer issues pertaining to MDS is Stampin' Up!'s technical support!  They are great to walk you through software problems or computer glitches!  You can reach them at 1(800)STAMPUP.  Get your free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio 2 here!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment