Thursday, September 27, 2012

St. George Stamp Camp--part 3

The reason I love to go to Jill's get togethers, besides all the great people I get to be with, is to stamp...all. day. long!  Who wouldn't love that?  This time we made 14 projects!  Some fall themed, some winter themed, all darling!  The little bird card was so much fun! I had to redo it because I was in such a hurry that all my watercoloring started running together, and don't even get me started about the Dazzling Details glitter that smeared all over everything, so I just flipped it over and started again (that's why paper has two sides!!)!  I also loved the No. 1 LOVE card in Calypso Coral and Real Red!  That's something I never would've done, but it looks hot!  The only project missing is the Halloween frame and I will be posting that next week!  Which one is your favorite?





If you would like me to demonstrate any of these at your workshop or if you would like to know what supplies were used, please leave a comment and I will get back to you!  Enjoy your day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment