Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 Video--Smart guides and text as a frame

Today's video will show you how to use the new smart guides in My Digital Studio 2 instead of the old grid from the previous software!  You will be able to put your guides anywhere you want and they stay throughout the whole project!  So, let's say you want to line up something on both scrapbook pages or on the front and the inside of a card, with the old grid you could get pretty close but the lines were only every 1/4 to 1/2 inch!  With the new smart guides you can place the line exactly where you want it anywhere on the ruler!  1/8 inch, 15/16 inch--it doesn't even matter!  Cool, right?  Also, I will show you how you can take your text and wrap it around a frame or any shape for that matter!  Please feel free to comment or ask questions--I'll do my best to get back to you quickly!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment