Friday, September 21, 2012

22 years...all amazing!

It's hard to believe that I married my best friend 22 years ago today!  I could never have imagined such a blessing in my life!  I always wonder to myself (and out loud) "What did I do to deserve this man?"  He has been my rock, my confidant, the father of our two beautiful children, and the love of my life!  He has been so supportive of me being a working mom, a stay-at-home mom, a youth group leader, a camp leader, a women's group leader, a children's group leader, and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  He does dishes, he vacuums (with HIS Dyson), he fixes things, he works hard, and he bikes harder!  If we go to Target and I loose track of him, I know exactly where to find him--near the Dyson vacuums! Who does that?  He calms me down, lifts me up, and loves me even when I'm not very lovable!  What an honor it is to be sealed for time and all eternity to this man--I can't wait to see what the future brings!  We've only just begun... Love you, babe!
Julie and David 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment